Friday, August 16, 2013

Smooth Over

I've been looking for a smoothing system that is safe for my client as well as myself and one that works and last. I have found one that seems to be the winner!

Kenra Smooth eliminates that dreadful frizz in your hair but it's free of formaldehydes. (That's the ingredient in most other smoothing systems that was very harmful to breathe in-not good!) It gets rid of up to 99 percent of curl and frizz with the first use while protecting hair from damage. Um, sign me up!! I hate that I can't wear my hair au naturale. In other words, I always have to curl or flat iron my hair because it is just one hot, frizzy mess!

Kenra Smooth last 60 shampoos and is the only smoothing system that can be washed or colored immediately after. No waiting 48-72 hrs after the service to wash it again! Also if you need to touch up your color, we can do it immediately following the smoothing application. Ah-mazing!

Here are some photos I have found on the Kenra site of some real before and afters:





Now I'm assuming that all of the ones with super curly hair still have to use a flat iron to get rid of ALL the curl but it is a lot more manageable! If you are thinking that this is something that you want done, book an appointment with me. The first 3 to get on my books will get a discounted rate!! Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment