Friday, December 7, 2012

Matrix

I carry a variety of hair products. I also feel like I try out everything that comes out. (My hubby would agree!) I just like to be able to find the best for my clients and myself! I also like to find the best of each price range. Matrix is a very affordable line that makes your hair feel amazing. (and your bank account smile!)  The line I carry is Total Results. The line is made up of 6 different types. They are:  Amplify, for limp, lifeless hair - Color Care, for color protection - Curl, for frizzless curls - Moisture, to hydrate those dry locks - Repair, for hair restoration from the inside out - Sleek, for smooth, repaired hair.  (Repair is not shown)

The 2 most popular shampoos and conditioners are Sleek and Color Care. The other ones are just as wonderful though. If you haven't tried one of them, I would reccomend you do so! If you are in the Omaha area on Sunday, these puppies will be 20% off their already low price! (woah, salesperson just came out! Ha!) I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Much love! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment