Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Life in April

I thought I would recap my month of April for all of you! Here are some of my pictures I captured with my phone...


1. My blog post on shampooing. 2. Our dog Mali. 3. Karen's new do. 4. My pinterest table decor for Easter! 5. Fun nails done with tape. 6. Easter over at the in-laws. 7. Easter at my fams. 8. & 9. Easter egg decorating with my cutie-patootie nieces!!



1.My hubby tending to his rose bushes! 2. Lunch date with Linds and beautiful Kinsley. 3. Unwinding after a long day! 4. Omgosh! How cute is he? Meet Mr. Brody-Shelby's boy. 5. & 6. Hubby and I on a late night walk with Mali-Bear. 7. New nails. 8. Bathroom project finished. 9. My gorgeous niece Karoline after her dance recital.



1. My HUUUGE fish I caught! 2. Sophia's makeover. (she was a blonde!) 3. Wedding hair. 4. Little duck family I saw while fishing. 5. Kayla's fab new do. 6. Best Friend Maria's bday! 7. Sara's ombre style. 8. & 9. Brother and Sister duo that I love!


I cannot believe that it is already May! I swear the older I get the faster the years go! I heard it's even crazier fast when you have kids.  Which I still can't believe I am going to be the big 3-0 this year. How did that happen?!! I know I don't look a day over 21 so I guess it's not that bad... (sarcasm) Ha!!

Well April was such a fun, busy month- I am so thankful for everything I have and everybody that is in my life. I am one very blessed person! Life couldn't be any better, so thank-you to everyone that is a part of my life. You all make it better in some way or another! Much love!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment