Tuesday, November 20, 2012

So In Love

Yesterday was a very lovey dovey sort of day. My husband and I celebrated ONE  year of wedded bliss! I cannot believe it's already been a year! I guess it is true that time flies when you are having fun! Life with him is filled with so much laughter. If you have hung out with him for even an hour, you know that he is always crackin jokes. (and if you haven't hung out with him, you are missing out!)  I feel extremely lucky to have found such an amazing man to spend the rest of my life with!

We spent our anniversary by going out on our first date. We went to the same places we went to on our first date. First was dinner at Granite City and then off to Clancy's Pub for a few drinks. (I would like to add that that I got wife points for letting my husband watch football on our anni!) We ended the night by eating cake, drinking our 1yr wine and watching our wedding video! Here's a recap of our anniversary and our special day! =)  Beware...photo overload!!

 
ONE YEAR
 



 
11.19.11





















 
If you want to check out our highlight video, click here! And then just click on our video! If you are thinking about doing a video for your wedding, DO IT! (And use aatphoto.com. They are amazing!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment