Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Hair

Happy Friday Ya'll! I figured before you start getting ready for the weekend, I would post a video on how to get some volume using a flat iron.  A lot of people think that if they straighten their hair, they will lose volume. So not true! I think using a flat iron to get volume is ah-mazing! Especially if you have a short 'do. The shorter your hair is, the easier for you to get volume. Stupid weight of long hair and gravity. Boo! Luckily, a flat iron technique and some good hair products will help me get closer to God! You've heard that saying, "The bigger the hair, the closer to God"....No? Well anyway....Here's the video. Enjoy!! (Oh and the first product I show is by Biomega, which is an Aquage product not Biolage! Oopsies! My bad!)


Now go out and enjoy this gorgeous weather!! Also, this is so not a beauty thing but the Big Buck Classic is going on at the Century Link Center here in Omaha this weekend. My brother in law and his family are the ones that put it together so you know its a good show! If you or anyone you know is interested in the hunting or the outdoors, you should definitely check it out! Even if you're not a hunter, like me, they have a real live grizzly bear, black bear and cougar!! Who doesn't want to see that?!! Also check them out on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment