Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes

I love watching all red carpets. More so than the actual award show. The dresses. The hair. The good. The bad. I was pretty shocked to see there was a lack of actual up do's for the Golden Globes. There were quite a few celebs that had their hair curled and down or to one side. Here are a few of my favorites!!






I'm not a fan of Katherine McPhee's messy 'do. She should have done it more like Emily Blunt's sleek bun.

These are the hairstyles that I did not like! Sophia's hair was waaaay to simple and it did nothing for that gorgeous dress she was wearing! I love Adele and Kristen Bell but those up do's are awful!
Adele and Kristin should have gone to these ladie's hair stylists!

My absolute favorite from head to toe was JLo!!! Stun-ning!!!

A close second is Eva Longoria!

 
Who was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment