Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello 2013

It is a New Year, a fresh start! Although I am extremely happy with the way my life is right at this very moment, I always enjoy a new beginning! This past year was wonderful. I or should I say WE conquered our first year of marriage! I kept hearing that "the first year is the hardest", but I have to say, it was prolly the easiest! I'm so in love with that man! =)  Anyway, back to 2012... I also turned a corner in my career and switched salons. It was a happy leap and I have to say I love all my Chroma girls! I also created this blog and it, along with my clients have kept me motivated to learn and try new things. It keeps me passionate about doing hair! (which is always a good thing!) 2012 was a fantastic year and I really cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for me!  But first, here's a look back at my 2012....
















 
 
P.S.- I don't know why some of the photos have a blue box around them! Technology gets me every time!
 
 
On the blog next week: Braided side bun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment