Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feet Recovery

So between sand volleyball and being on my feet all day, my feet HATE me! They completely despise me since I haven't treated them to the all needed pedicure. Yep, don't know if I have gotten one this entire summer! Oh boy, that's why they look disgusting!!

Well, here's a few products to have on hand, a foot file, a callus remover (if you let your feet get like mine), a scrub and some lotion!  Here's what I did after my morning shower...
 

 
 My feet are as soft as a baby's bum!! I think Nick might even want to give me a foot massage now!  Ha!

Oh and here's the recipe for the amazing sugar scrub! You'll love this stuff! (And better yet, you prolly have every ingredient in your kitchen now!)  I didn't take pictures of it when I used it this morning, it's a lil messy! Use the scrub right after you buff the callus lotion off and then rinse. Apply lotion and you are good to go!

You will need:
Brown sugar
Reg. White Sugar
Veggie Oil or Olive Oil
Vanilla (only if you want to smell yummy!!)


Start with 1/2 cup of each sugars. Mix together and then slowly add a little bit of the oil. Mix again and add a little more oil til the sugars are saturated. I added about a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and mixed one more time. It's that easy!! 5 minutes tops! Now go rub it on those footies!!

Much love!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment