Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Recap

Wow, another month has come and gone! The year is just flying by! I can't believe I'm already beginning the back to school cuts. It's that time already? C-r-a-z-i-n-e-s-s!  Here's a look back at my July!!

 From left to right: my cousin Ryan's wedding (it was actually in June!) - my cousin Daniela and my brother's gf with me at my cousins wedding - ladies from my salon at a movie - bun head - me + hubby - youngest bro Nicholas after chopping his hair - Jules with her new do - Ashley + Mckenna watching fireworks at my house - Sara and her new do

 From left to right- Mali-Bear giving me the annoyed look - wedding do seen here - fishtail braid seen here - Jill with a fresh cut - me + curls instructions here - fourth of July finds with my other half Manda - Nick and my new do's (we look good huh?!) - Nick starting a fire during our camping trip

From left to right- me holding the cutest and cuddliest dog ever - Lindsey and I with our boones - Happy birthday to my amazing mom - fireworks from Gretna days - my beautiful nieces - unique braided updo done by the ever so talented Shelby - updo on Meredith for her sisters wedding - the raccoons we fostered grown up - Ashley + her braid that she learned from my tutorial

I hope everyone else had a wonderful July and hope August is just as great! Much love!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment