Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dumb Blonde

As I said in my first post, I will be featuring different products I use from time to time. The first one is a product from the line, Bed Head. It's called Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff. I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff! I use it every single day on my hair. Doesn't matter if I curl it or straighten it, this bad boy is going in my hair! It helps cut down on my frizz, gives it a little shimmer, and the best part is it smells so yummy! I almost want to eat it, but I'm not that dumb of a blonde to do so! (Har, Har!)  All it takes is about a pea sized amount, rub it in your hands and then apply it to your mid-lengths and ends and voila- smooth, shiny hair!! If you haven't tried it, stop into the salon and use some of mine-I'll share! I promise you will be addicted too!! (and p.s. you don't have to be blonde to use it!!) Well with the title being Dumb Blonde, I decided to end with a personal favorite dumb blonde joke...

A blonde walks into a hair salon wearing headphones. The hair stylist comes over to cut her hair, and tells the blonde in order to cut her hair, the headphones must come off. The blonde says she can't or she will die. Finally the hair stylist convinces her to take them off. Within minutes, the blonde dies. "Oh my gosh" said the hair stylist, puzzled. "What is so special about these headphones?" and put them on. Out of the headphones she heard: "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."


Haha!! Happy Wednesday!! Much Love! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment