Friday, April 20, 2012

Fancy Hair

It's that time of the year, it's the beginning of wedding season!! (and proms too) I thought I would put together some of my hair-spiration that I've pinned on pinterest. I could look at hair on that site forever! My husband gets annoyed with the amount of time that I get lost in the pinterest world, that is until I bake a recipe I got off there!

Up do's are so much fun to do. It lets you get your creative juices flowing! It always amazes me with what people can do with hair. Such beauty!

For my wedding, I was lucky enough to have a couple of bridesmaids that were also hair stylists. I was able to wear my hair down for the ceremony and then throw it all up for the par-tay! =) I have some talanted friends, don't I?!
(Thanks Rachel and Cam!)
Here are a few of my favorites from pinterest:



Get yo fancy on, my hair friends!! =)  Much love!
Follow me on Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/amberwhitver

No comments:

Post a Comment