Monday, April 9, 2012

Magnetic Nails

So the other day, I was at the supply house waiting to check out and I came across some new polish.( I'm always a sucker for those products next to the register-they get me every time!) This polish ain't no ordinary polish-it's magnetic polish. I bought the magnet and 2 polishes to give it a whirl and see if it really works. Well...it does and it's so amazing! I was so excited that I showed everyone at work. They were all fascinated. (It's the little things in life, isn't it?!)  Here are my nails. Done with the gold and  the stripe magnet.


The nail polish has little magnetic particles that move with a special magent that has certian designs in them. How cool is that? Again, it's the little things in life that make my day!!

I also did Taylor's and Anne's nails too! Taylor's are done in the purple with the star magnet and Anne's are puple with the chevron magnet. I did notice that the gold one works better (and I've heard that silver does too).


What do you think of the magnetic nails trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment