Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here's to the Beginning

Hey everyone!! I'm gonna start off my first post with a little get to know me page. My name is Amber. I have lived in Omaha my entire life and I don't ever plan on leaving! I love this place! My friends and family are here and I love the fact that I get to see my nieces (and newly nephew!) grow up. I just recently got married to an incredible man, Nick. He makes me extremely happy and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He is so supportive of everything I do. I'm a lucky girl. :)




 I have been doing hair for 8 almost 9 years. I have loved every moment of it and cannot wait to see what the future holds for me. Being a hairstylist lets me interact with some of the greatest people in Omaha (and outside areas). My clients make this such a rewarding and special career. I love making my clients feel better about themselves. There is just something about new color and a haircut that makes you feel like you can take on the world!! I am so passionate about creating styles that work for each client. I love learning new tips and experimenting with new products! Well with all of this being said, I want to thank all of my wonderful clients for filling my life with so much joy and satisfaction! You all make going into work each day worthwhile.  Much love!!
                                                                                   XOXO Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment