Friday, July 6, 2012

Peek-a-Boo, I See You

I hope everyone had a great fourth!! We had so much fun at the lake with some friends. I was definitely exhausted yesterday!! (But it was completely worth it.)  =)  Thanks again Kim and Jon for having us out there! You are definitely the hostests with the mostests!!

Anywho....So, are you bored of your all over one color, but really don't want to change your hair? Want to do something fun, but have a job you can't do anything "crazy" with your hair? Try peek-a-boo's! It's an easy way to get some sassiness in your life! Sara loves trying new things so we decided to do some fun red in her hair. I love how it turned out!!

                       Here's before:


And After:



I also just colored Jules' hair too, but she's a blondie!




Thanks ladies for having fab hair! =) You guys are the best!  Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment