Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stupid Weather


This is how I feel most days of the summer!! I'm sure everybody that has even the slightest bit of body in their hair will agree! Well with the weather being so hot and humid lately, I think we've all been in NEED of this product...

Okay, I am obsessed with this product!! To use this spray, style your hair however you want and then seal it with a spray of Weather Proof all over. This will protect your locks from that "damn humidity"! It also has UV protection in it too- meaning it will protect your color too! It's a 2-fer! The best part is it doesn't leave the hair stiff or producty. (Unless of course you use other things before it, i.e hairspray or paste) I love that I can spray it in my hair and I don't have to worry about my curls getting bigger and frizz-bally throughout the day! It's definitely a must for us Nebraskans!
=) Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment