Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wedded Bliss

 My cousin Ryan got married to Kirsten on June 16th, 2012 and I got the privilege to do hair for her! It was a beautiful wedding and you could tell just how in love they were throughout the entire day!

I really don't think my cousin could have picked a better person for him. Kirsten brings out the best in Ryan. He has grown so much since they started dating. Plus I've never seen him happier. =) Thanks for that Kirsten!

Here are some photos of their special day!!









Garbage bags to protect that hair from the rain!


My brother Anthony and my beautiful Aunt Karen.






Breathtaking!


 My Family!



 The GORGEOUS cake my DAD made!




Me and the hubby!

Thank you so much Ryan and Kirsten for letting us be apart of such a special day! I wish you both nothing but happiness and a marriage that is as wonderful and as long as my parents!! Love you both!!! Here's to your happily ever after!


Photo credit: Dave Uhlig  www.photoomaha.com








No comments:

Post a Comment