Saturday, July 7, 2012

Scarfs

I'm loving scarfs this summer! There are so many ways to wear them. (They're also great for those days you don't want to do your hair!)



Like I said in the last post, we went to Big Lake in Missouri for the 4th of July. Nick and I decided Tuesday night (at 11pm!) that we were gonna go. So after he got done working-at midnight!- we packed a bag and made the 2 hour drive. I'm so glad that we decided to go because we had a blast! We spent the entire day outside. Us girls in the water and the boys drinking beers on the deck. Apparently the middle school -boys on one side-girls on the other- trend still lives on!
Well, while us girls were floating, Amanda and I found some clams! I didn't know the lake had em. I was pretty infatuated with them for awhile. They kept opening up a little bit and then shutting real quick! I've never seen them before. So cool! Haha, it's the little things!
We went on a few boat rides too. The fish were crazy at night, as they kept jumping all around us. A few even landed in the boat. -one hit me in the side and I'm pretty sure I screamed like a little girl! I wish I got pictures of them!
We ended the night by laying on chairs and watching fireworks. I loved how they made the lake sparkle! It doesn't get better than that!
Okay so back to the topic on hand, Scarfs. I wore one in my hair while we were out on the lake. It was so nice not having to worry about my hair blowing in my face the whole day, especially when we were on the boat. So not only are scarfs cute, but they're also practical! =)  Here are the only 2 pictures I took the whole day. (I'm shocked by myself cuz usually I'm a picture freak!)



See how infatuated I was with these clams? The only 2 pictures I have from the entire trip are of the clams! Haha!!! Oh well. Next time I'll do a better job of documenting our adventure!
Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment